Immunisation is available at the Nagambie Lakes Community House on the 3rd Wednesday of each month 12.30 pm to 1 pm
Upcoming Immunisation Dates
2023: December 20
- This service is available to:
- All children aged 0-5 years, preschool and school-age children and all community members of the Strathbogie Shire according to the recommended National Immunisation Program Schedule.
- Please bring your Medicare card, and/or your vaccination record or your child’s health record.
- Bookings are by appointment only. To book an appointment for a scheduled session, please go to the website portal.cirv.vic.gov.au and select “book a Community Immunisation Appointment.”
For further information and to book: 1800 655 360, email email@example.com or go to the website portal.cirv.vic.gov.au
- Free of charge vaccines: All vaccines on the National Immunisation Program Schedule;
- Fee for service vaccines (PLEASE NOTE: These vaccines are available free of charge to certain groups): Influenza, Whooping Cough, Hepatitis A and B vaccines (cannot be provided for travel purposes)
- Please phone 2 weeks prior to attending a session to ensure the vaccine is available for you.
- Cash and EFTPOS payment is accepted at all sessions.