Supported Playgroup meets 10 am to 12 pm on Tuesdays of the school term.
This free program is offered to families across Victoria running over ten weeks during school terms, with children from birth to school age. These fun sessions are led by a qualified facilitator, where parents learn skills and gain confidence to support their child’s well-being and development.
Smalltalk Supported Playgroup offers a variety of fun play opportunities and activities for both parents and children. Additionally, parents can meet other families with children in Nagambie and discover different local services and support networks available in the community.
(Right: Candy Wunsch, Supported Playgroup Leader)
To enrol, families must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Holder of Health Care Card or equivalent
- Identifies as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- Caring for children in kinship (out-of-home care)
- Children referred by Child First or Child
- Families enrolled in enhanced Maternal and
Child Health Services
- Some families may qualify under social isolation,
or for in-home support, either separate from or in
addition to supported playgroup.
To book or for more information:
Please contact one of our Supported
Playgroup Facilitators by:
Telephone: 5795 0000
Toll-free: 1800 065 993
Check out our other playgroup too!